Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Florida Trip



We spent an amazing week in Florida last week. It was sunny and at least 75 degrees every day. We spent a few days with our friends Jessica and Chris and their daughter Kaitlyn outside of Naples and then headed to Key Largo to visit my grandparents. Shannon did great on the plan and OK in the car. I just kept those banana puffs coming and all was good. It was great to get outside, hit the pool, beach and just be away. Although it's not as relaxing to go on vaca with a 9 month old now I know why people bring nannies and babysitters with them. Next time we're bringing Kiki (my mom) so I can get some more relaxing time in.

Here are some highlights from the trip.

Sunset on the gulf side


Lunch at Naples with the girls


GG and Grandpa


Swimming at GG's and Grandpa's pool


Hanging at the beach was cool but don't try to get me in the ocean I'm a pool girl



I want to go back!!

No comments: